D Online Presence

nick nick.atamas at gmail.com
Sat May 6 22:53:04 PDT 2006

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> "nick" <nick.atamas at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:e3jc1v$1cm6$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
>> - desirable bonus: wiki should automatically highlight D code or
>> provide plugins such that a code highlighter may be written.
>
> PmWiki, which the DMedia site uses, does just that.  I'm not too
> knowledgeable with wikis, but it seems really well done.  Also, looking at
> the outputted HTML, it seems to use stylesheets and such, looks like modern
> HTML.

MoinMoin has come with high recommendations. There are already modules
for highlighting Java code. Furthermore, D is easy to parse, so it
should be quite easy to write a code highlighting module.

Another good thing about MoinMoin is that Python code is much more
maintainable than PHP or Perl (MoinMoin uses Python).