[OT] D Online Presence

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun May 7 10:49:55 PDT 2006

That one most people are better at following.  Although most interactive
developers don't bother to send correct caching headers.

It's really not that bad, though, I can think of many examples of sites
that were well-designed and were easy to make accessible while still
following the design.

I just do interactive sites, though; I'm no artist.  As far as making
the online presence of D feel right, accessible, interactive, and
responsive - I could help.  But I can't help make it look pretty.

Anyway, I might also mention that whatever avenues you pursue, you also
add to that list you have keeping internationalization and localization
in mind.  Eventually you will want these things, I think.

Thanks,
-[Unknown]