[OT] D Online Presence

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Sun May 7 21:25:33 PDT 2006

On Sun, 07 May 2006 20:58:31 -0700, John Reimer wrote:

> Walter Bright wrote:
>> nick wrote:
>>>
>>> Would you prefer a highlight to make them look like they are just
>>> slightly raised?
>>
>> I'm not much of an artist, but they need a little more something!
>
> Strange... I like flat and simple... it must be preference thing.

Not so strange ... I too like the flat tab look.

To my POV, if you have more 3-d looking tabs here, it is just eye candy. It
does nothing to aid visual distinction. It might even be seen as a
distraction because the rest of the view port is flat. It's not that it
would look bad, but just not necessary (in the philosophical sense). In
other words, pretty, but why bother?

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)