helloworld example doesn't work

kellywilson at nowhere.com kellywilson at nowhere.com
Tue May 9 23:06:47 PDT 2006

Right. I knew I saw that code with a lot of comments somewhere...but the first
example seen on digitalmars/d should be bug free, if possible. So I guess Tony,
or someone, should fix it if possible.

Thanks,
Kelly Wilson

In article <1r9mj4arbawc1$.1qxauyo3805qi.dlg at 40tude.net>, Derek Parnell says...