A gentle critque..

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Mon May 15 00:17:38 PDT 2006

Kyle Furlong wrote:

> First of all Ben:
>
> Welcome to the D community!
>
> I would like to apologize for the less than optimal welcome you have
> received so far; they should know better.

Well, most people _do_ have a sore spot for ignorant rants masked as "gentle
critique"s (although I hope the post wasn't meant as an ignorant rant).

Ben, I think you're off the spot on most of your observations, and if you
really care about D, you should also have taken the time to ask a few
questions, not just assume that everything is the way it looks. When that
is said, some of your observations are correct, and D need more
contributors, so why not help D along. Most people on this newsgroup tend
to respond positively to positive and constructive suggestions, and
contributions.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net