Obsolete D programs (was Re: A gentle critque..)

jcc7 jcc7_member at pathlink.com
Mon May 15 09:22:45 PDT 2006

In article <e4a7kv$2aq9$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, sailormoontw says...

>My problem, maybe not related to this topic, is that the D programs written in
>maybe 2002 2003 2004 is not compatible with the current D compiler, and the
>library is not compatible too. I got a error using the optlink.
>
>Those authors I don't know why but they might lose interest of D, they just
>don't release newer version of their D program, and the old programs cannot be
>used and I need to re-write them if I want to use.

I think you should name some names of these older programs that you're trying to
get to work. Some of the older work has been abandoned, but some of it might
exist somewhere else in an updated form. Or someone might be able to quickly
help you update it.

(By the way, it's probably a good idea to actually start a new thread if your
post isn't really related to the previous thread.)

jcc7