DirectX (Re: A gentle critque..)

sailormoontw sailormoontw_member at pathlink.com
Mon May 15 21:10:16 PDT 2006

In article <e4adug$2h9k$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, jcc7 says...
>In article <e4aac7$2dm3$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, sailormoontw says...
>>For example, about the DirectX Wrapper what I can find the latest one is one >in a Japanese site. http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA031566/d_direct3d9/, I've
>>searched the D Forum and there seems no newer version of DirectX wrapper. I
>>downloaded the hdk library, and when I linked the library with its sample >codes, the optlink fails with a runtime exception.
>Does it provide an error message? Please include that information.
>Are you trying to use a Microsoft-style .lib file? You'd probably need to
>convert the MS (COFF format) .lib to the OMF format that Digital Mars tools
>need. Fortunately, there's a tool that can help.
I See, but what I mentioned abou the imcompatible library isn't the DirectX one
that for C/C++ to use, it's http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA031566/hdklib.zip,
a D DirectX Wrapper Library, which was generated in 2005 Jan, and now even I
fixed some codes, it still cannot be used. I think I need to spend more time if
I want to use the code.