Accessing C++ code from D

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 13:29:36 PDT 2006

"Hasan Aljudy" <hasan.aljudy at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:e4dcel$1d2v$1 at digitaldaemon.com...

> Good to know. :)
>
> I would love to participate in such a project, but my knowledge of
> graphics APIs is next to nothing.

Pah, it's not hard to pick up.. just set a couple states, load some data,
and draw ;)

> Do you have a website for the project? can you possibly put it on dsource?

I have a download thing, at
http://jamesdunne.no-ip.org/nonagon/projects.php, but no real project page.
I've been planning on making it open-source as of late, since I can't seem
to find the time/drive to work on it for long periods of time.  Right now,
it's in a very transitional state, as I've been reworking a lot of the
internals of the engine, splitting apart the two pipelines, cleaning up
dependencies, refactoring some code, and working on getting model animation
working (which it is, for the most part, at least in the fixed-function
pipeline).  But I'd still like to make a page for it on dsource or
something.