Executable Size

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Wed May 17 21:35:38 PDT 2006

Because of the gc, std.file and such, you do get a penalty initially.

This has been discussed in the past and it's been shown that, generally,
D scales better as you add more code - e.g. its fixed costs are higher
but the variable costs are lower.

Either way, for a non-trivial (or even semi-trivial) program, I doubt
it'd be a major issue.

-[Unknown]