d-programming-language.org template

Tiberi Gal Tiberi_member at pathlink.com
Wed May 17 23:56:39 PDT 2006

In article <a602096gyzrn$.1d18x05ehvx8x$.dlg at 40tude.net>, Derek Parnell says...

>On Thu, 18 May 2006 06:00:32 +0000 (UTC), Tiberiu Gal wrote:
>
>> http://dworks.marte.ro/template3
>
>Very nice indeed.
>
>The little 'go' button at the top could read 'find' or 'search' instead
>though. Also "Comunity" ;-) I assume that under the community option we
>would have things like links to a forums, Dsource, Wikis, etc ...

sorry, I cannot work without typing mistakes ;)
We can have a forum right under that tab, and/or links to other communities...
anyway, this is just a drawing, I am suggesting a layout and a color scheme,
text and button can be changed anytime later. I think we sould choose a layout
and start adding content.
so please let me know, find another layout, use diferent colors? and when we all
agree on the layout, I'll make it into html...
..or, I can make a nuke like portal with many themes so everyone can be happy