d-programming-language.org template

Charlie noone at nowhere.com
Thu May 18 10:25:49 PDT 2006

As a freelancer programmer for a long time I have seen the creation of
websites done this way about 90% of the time.  A graphic designer
creates an image of what the site should look like, and then breaks it
into a template you can use to create the pages with.

Getting the design right is the first step.  Breaking into HTML+CSS is
trivial.