d-programming-language.org using olny CSS

Serg Kovrov dyh at pathlink.com
Tue May 23 00:33:34 PDT 2006

Hey, great looking template! Pretty and yet simple design. I like it =)
And markup too.

Few minor suggestions...

For markup, you could move d-logo bitmap from img to span background, to
save mobile traffic.

And for style, it will be nice to introduce 'max-width' property for
content block, so it won't stretch too much on big screens. Perhaps in
em's to scale with text.