OpenGL Bindings

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 23:52:01 PDT 2006

James Pelcis wrote:
> No, those bindings do use std.loader.  They are very similar in concept
> to the ones in Derelict, with the main difference being support for
> extensions.  Hopefully they can be merged later, but that's not up to
> Mike Parker.

I see. You must be talking about the zip download on the project
homepage. That's a bit confusing, as John Reimer committed OpenGL and
GLU bindings to the Bindings project trunk some time ago and that's the
first place I looked. That definitely doesn't use std.loader.

BTW, I'll definitely be looking at getting those extensions into
Derelict. I haven't looked yet at how you've structured it. Derelict
originally included automatic extension loading, but I wasn't quite
happy with my initial implementation and pulled it in the hopes I'd come
up with something slick later on.