D license

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun May 28 12:17:58 PDT 2006

You can, of course, compile a D program with the compiler.  In this
case, the limitations on your rights would come only from the libraries
you use.

You can also write a program which outputs D code.  Just like lex/yacc
and similar.  Since you are creating new work when you do this, no
current copyright should matter.  Software patents, however, might.

Please keep in mind that I am not a lawyer, nor am I able to give legal
advice.  All of the above statements are based solely on my personal,
unlearned opinion.

If you wish to receive answers to legal questions, you should ask a
properly licensed lawyer.

-[Unknown]