D license

Rémy Mouëza Rémy_member at pathlink.com
Sun May 28 13:07:48 PDT 2006

In article <e5cm2o$j1q$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Vincent Richomme says...

>Hi,
>
>I Would like some information about D compiler about license.
>Could I use D compiler for a commercial product.
>Let's say I would like to create a GUI editor based on D programming,
>do I have the right to do it?

I would say yes but I know very little about legal issues.

Sorry, It has nothing to do with your question but I was wondering if you were
the fifth France-based D programmer.

The frenchies ( as far as I rememeber ):
- one nearby Lyon
- one in Ardèche, German I think.
- an other one whose location is unknown.
- I, currently in Douai, but I'll be back in Caen this summer.