d-programming-language.org using olny CSS

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 07:17:41 PDT 2006

Tiberiu Gal wrote:
> hello again,
> I dropped all my tables out and switched to css. you were all right, this site
> must be as light as posible ...so:
> http://dworks.marte.ro/dm/template.html
<snip>

Only CSS?  Seemed doubtful from the start, and now I see indeed that
you've used XHTML as well.

And that you haven't got round to validating yet....

A few more nitpicks:

1. The "sesarch" [sic] link isn't going to work if the user disables JS.
  Turn it back into a button.

2. Why is there an alternative stylesheet called "Printer"?  And I can't
see the difference between the two stylesheets at the moment....

Stewart.