Dsource down?

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Tue May 30 08:04:27 PDT 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> Dsource has been up and down over the last hour or two, and now it seems
> to have settled in the down position.
>
> "could not translate host name "localhost" to address: Name or service
> not known"
>
> Before it collapsed, I also noticed that the link to download the code
> as a zipfile, e.g. on
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/browser/trunk/win32/
>
> has vanished without a trace.  I wanted to update my working copy last
> night, but couldn't do it in my normal way.
>
> Stewart.

Stewart,

Sorry for the blips in service.  I am still trying to track down a problem in
the code that runs the site.  It is leaking db connections and I am pulling my
hair out trying to find it.

As for the "download as a zip" - I'm not sure where that went, probably gone
in an upgrade to Trac.  Hopefully soon, I will be implementing a repos
snapshot capability that will keep the nightly repos in zips or tarballs for
download.  IIRC, you have issues with your school's proxy and WebDAV / SVN
functionality?

BA