Function pointer argument to function template

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Wed May 31 02:41:02 PDT 2006

Daniel Keep wrote:
> May as well ask this: do you know a simple way to infer both the number
> and type of a function's arguments?  I have a set of templates that can
> do this, but they're somewhat ugly.

Unfortunately I've got no idea as how to do it in a way that would
detect more than primitive types as the arguments. My guess is that D
would need more metainfo for functions or a means of converting a "type"
to type    (compile-time string to a compile-time identifier).

--
Tomasz Stachowiak  /+ a.k.a. h3r3tic +/