Unofficial wish list status.

Fredrik Olsson peylow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:53:56 PST 2006

Fredrik Olsson skrev:
> 12tkvvb02 at sneakemail.com skrev:
>> Hi
>>
>> This is the monthly status for the unofficial d wish list:
>> http://all-technology.com/eigenpolls/dwishlist/
>>

> The page does not work in Firefox 2.0, or Safari 2.0.1. The select box
> is too narrow, and no choises can be made in it.
>

> I also would like to suggest the possibility to merge suggestion. The
> current suggestions "Pascal like sets", and "Finite sets" are for all
> practical matters the same.
>
> I am responsible for the, in my opinion inferior description, "Pascal
> like sets".
>

> // Fredrik Olsson

Ooh, and three more things?

1. What is the proper channel for making suggestions to the person(s)
responsible for the poll?

2. How an comments be made to suggestions? Both public and to the author?
And example is for the suggestion named "Array masking", where I would
like to explain how an addition of finite sets combined with extension
of array slicing would solve that specific problem, as well as other
problem domains in a more general way.

3. It would be nice to split suggestions into "additions", and
"extensions". To separate what is completely new ideas, from ideas that
are just improvements on current features.

// Fredrik Olsson