Variadic templates

Kirk McDonald kirklin.mcdonald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:34:36 PST 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> See http://www.digitalmars.com/d/variadic-function-templates.html
>
> Why now? Because it's such a pain to do template programming without
> them, and because I wanted to have a good signals and slots
> implementation. That was the last piece needed to make S&S work right
> (unless I'm way off track with it).
>
> There's a lot of unexplored territory with the tuples, they should be
> able to do a lot more than the current rather limited ability.

This is great! I've already thought of a number of ways to vastly
improve the metaprogramming stuff I'm using in Pyd. (Sigh... and I just
re-wrote all of that once already.) Pyd is a great use-case for an MPL,
and I've been compiling a pretty decent one while writing it (with great
work from h3r3tic and Don and others). I think it's about to get a whole
lot more interesting...

--
Kirk McDonald
Pyd: Wrapping Python with D