Prime time???

Samuel MV samuel.mv at tiscali.es
Sat Nov 4 01:53:35 PST 2006

I see your point. But I think it's not the same to break code because of a bug,
that because of there is a change in the way templates, variadic, delegates or
operator overload works.

I know that 1.00 it's only a number, that DMD 0.173 it's better than C++ 12.00 (it
was better with 0.73). I'm only asking for two branches: 'stable' and
'development', to make things more ease for developers.

I want to use D, but I need to get the things done in my job, I need to solve the
problems of an application, not fight with the language.

That said, Walter, you are doing a wonderful job, and objectively D it's one of
the best languages that exist. Thank you :)