Static foreach.

Nick a at bb.com
Sat Nov 4 02:24:26 PST 2006

WB:
> Template tuple parameters aren't function parameters that can be
> modified. You'll need to pass a, b, c as inout parameters to the
> function, not the template.

I know it is probably not the intended use of tuple parameteres, but it actually
does work (the static if version.) The ints that are passed works just like
template alias parameters, and so the original values are modified correctly. At
least that's what all my tests show.

Reading over the docs again I realize that this might actually be an undocumented
feature, but I thought it was kinda nifty.

Nick