Prime time???

Samuel MV samuel.mv at tiscali.es
Sat Nov 4 02:57:25 PST 2006

> What are you fighting right now with D?

Well, my fight it's with the templates. I understand the basics, but they are
complex if you want to use them properly and take advantage of their power. I'm
not a real C++ programmer so I don't have enough background (I have programmed in
C and assembler for many years, some simple classes in C++, and the last years
only in Java and Cobol/JCLs).

My problem it's that I have little time for so many changes, although I understand
that they are important improvements.

Also, now, I need to learn PHP to build a web application, it's a very simple
language but with lots of functions for web (obviously, it was designed for this).
Instead of that, I would like to spend that time with D, but I'd need a bigger
library with enough functions/classes to build my own application, and/or a more
stable language (in which I could help to build the D libraries ;-).

Best regards.

   Samuel.