A paper on the history of D (draft)

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Wed Nov 8 17:52:05 PST 2006

As an assignment for a CS class I need to wright a term paper on a
programming language. So, big surprise, I picked D. I'm writing a paper
on the features of D and there history. Any way, I have a first (vary)
rough draft. It has a number of things that need more information,a few
things I'm not sure about and in general needs a LOT of editing.

The point of all of this is that I'm looking or comments about some
specific things and anything else that comes to mind.

here's the PDF.

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~shro8822/term_002.pdf

please also e-mail me any posts that are specifically relevant
(corrections, criticism, suggestions, etc. about the paper)

email = shro8822_ATuidaho_DOTedu

P.S. 	After I turn in the paper, I plan on posting the .tex source and
PDF and might (as time permits) update it as D evolves. Walter mentioned
that he might even host it on digitalmars.