A paper on the history of D (draft)

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Fri Nov 10 10:25:30 PST 2006

BCS wrote:
> As an assignment for a CS class I need to wright a term paper on a
> programming language...

I noticed that I failed to mention what type of comments I was looking for:

If you can read past my bad spelling (Note-to-self: never proof-read
after midnight!) what I'm looking for is thoughts on my choice of what
to cover. Have I omitted some important topic? Do I give to much space
to some minor point? Much of what I'm looking for can be gotten from the
table of contents by it's self. The other thing I am looking for is
factual errors.