Mango, DSource, and CGIHTML

Morgan McDermott morganmcdermott at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:06:06 PST 2006

I've been experimenting around with D for a couple of days now, and I'm
really starting to like it. And, although the available code-base is not
as plentiful as for other languages (C), porting code to D from C is
feasible.
  Right now I'm trying to get some basic features for a web-application
designed in D. From the little I've read about the Mango project, it
appears that people have already put a lot of time into generating
useful code for D-web-applications, but sadly DSource.org seems to be down.
   I was unable to locate any mirrors, so I looked about for other
options and found the CGIHTML project for C. At this point I'm not sure
whether I should port CGIHTML to D, or find a way to get mango.. Any
suggestions?

Links:
	http://www.dsource.org/
	http://www.eekim.com/software/cgihtml/