Windows ole word automatism / use JUNO

BLS Killing_Zoe at web.de
Tue Nov 14 10:22:00 PST 2006

Hi Gregor,
Have a look at the dmd samples directory. dclient.d
As far as I can see your ruby sample is a typical late binding scenario.
D can do more, or, in other words  D can do what C++ can do, but in a
readable way. Have a look at the JUNO tool chain at dsource.org ...
projects JUNO.
Björn // btw : dsource is not avail. at the moment.