GC don't understand

Nahon lburger at hu.tesco-europe.com
Tue Nov 14 22:52:10 PST 2006

Hi.

I'm developing a web server application using threads and sockets. It's quite
simple but it throws "Error: Access Violation" and stops responding for
incoming connections very frequently. When it occurs I have to Ctrl-C the
server and restart to continue its work. I've put tons of debug info to trace
the error but I've found no order on where it throws. So for a try I disabled
the GC and now it works as it should.
Why does this happen? How could I re-enable the GC (memory consuming is
increasing by every connection) without having to fear of Access Violation errors?

Regards,
Nahon