Windows ole word automatism / use JUNO

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Wed Nov 15 02:29:02 PST 2006

Hm. I played around with it now for several hours. With Tlbimpd I always
get an access violation, i dont know why. But I must say, that I don't
know if I did it the right way. I seems that ive always the poor stupid
guy who does always wants to learn something about new technologies and
always gets undocumented pieces of software :(
Its really annoying.

I thought about using OleView and do it by hand about 2 seconds ;)
Im a Noob about such things, I think I need 3-4 years of experience
before I know what I'm doing with that *g*

Anyway, enough mimimimi...

Can anyone tell me what I could do to reach my goal? I would be really
be sad if i have to drop my interest on D because the lack of my
knowledge about windows programming.

But maybe Im just to dump to use Tlbimpd :/
I don't know...