Windows ole word automatism / use JUNO (this posts are getting longer and longer ;)

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Wed Nov 15 05:38:36 PST 2006

Hi JohnC,

thank you very very much for your time and helping.
I downloaded your new version of Tlbimpd, found the 3 named files and
now im stucking again with Tlbimpd (step 1).

But i don not know what I can do. I tried tlbimpd with the options,
without the options, with full path in \ and / notation, a always get
the Access Violation on all 3 files. I too tried, just to find out how,
to generate it with the sqlite3.dll to see if it is tlbimpd, or me but
here tlbimpd says, that he cannot open the dll file. Could it be, that
tlbimpd don't do the job on a Windows 2000?

tlbimpd.exe is stored in my c:/dmd/bin directory wich is in my PATH
Variable, if that helps.

Whatever i try to do with it, here is an example output:

C:\Documents and Settings\gk>f:

F:\>cd \dfiles\mswordolb

F:\dfiles\mswordolb>dir
  Volume in drive F is Daten
  Volume Serial Number is 6833-CBCE

  Directory of F:\dfiles\mswordolb

11/15/2006  02:13p      <DIR>          .
11/15/2006  02:13p      <DIR>          ..
09/01/2006  03:02p           9,816,840 MSO.DLL
02/19/2001  08:12p             626,688 MSWORD.OLB
01/22/2001  06:39p              45,056 VBE6EXT.OLB
                3 File(s)     10,488,584 bytes
                2 Dir(s)     928,391,168 bytes free

F:\dfiles\mswordolb>tlbimpd /?
Type Library to D Module Converter 1.0

Syntax: tlbimpd TypeLibName [Options]
     /comments             Adds documentation as comments
     /noblanks             Omits blank lines between members
     /noenums              Prevents generating named enums
     /nologo               Omits display of logo
     /silent               Suppresses all output except errors
     /tabs                 Indents new lines with tabs instead of spaces
     /indent:indentCount   Indents new lines with the specified number
of spaces
     /braces:newLine       Places braces on a new line
     /module:moduleName    Name of module to be produced
     /out:fileName         File name of module to be produced
     /propget:prefix       Prefix to use for property getters
     /propput:prefix       Prefix to use for property setters
     /unnamed:value        Value for unnamed parameters
     /order:verbatim       Generate types in original order
     /? or /help           Displays this usage message

F:\dfiles\mswordolb>tlbimpd MSWORD.OLB /module:msword /out:msword.d
Type Library to D Module Converter 1.0

Access Violation

F:\dfiles\mswordolb>