"true" currying [was: Function Currying]

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Wed Nov 15 16:45:10 PST 2006

Reiner Pope wrote:
> I've done implemented "true" function currying (according to Bill
> Baxter), which converts, say, the function
>
>   static int plus(int a, int b, int c)

Cool! I don't know if it'll actually be of any use to anyone, but it's a
very nice demo of the power and succinctness of D templates.

I tinkered with it a little myself, but moved on to something else after
a few false starts.  It was generating that recursive return type that
was tripping me up.

Nice work!

--bb