Text in D article

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 06:43:38 PST 2006

Anders F Björklund wrote:
> Daniel Keep wrote:
>
>> Also, any suggestions on where to put this?  Ideally it could go on the
>> D website, but I think anywhere would be fine so long as we can point
>> people to it.
>
> If you change the license you can put it in the Wiki4D ?

I'm happy to change the license so it can be used elsewhere... just
trying to find a site that actually has the full FDL and isn't down :(

I chose CC At-Sa since it should be pretty permissive; all you need to
do is attribute the original author and make sure you don't change the
license.  I thought that's what the FDL did :P

> Like http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?CharsAndStrs

Some good info there; even a few things I didn't know!  Might try to
work some of it in.

> --anders

	-- Daniel

--
Unlike Knuth, I have neither proven or tried the above; it may not even
make sense.