Text in D article

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:02:12 PST 2006

Chris Nicholson-Sauls wrote:
> Daniel Keep wrote:
>>
>> Max Samuha wrote:

>>> For those who is still on Windows :), thiere is a free and compact doc
>>> viewer that supports the open office format
>>> http://www.officeviewers.com/
>>

>> Hey, *I'm* still on Windows :P
>>
>>     -- Daniel
>>

> Same here -- for the most part.  Luckily I'm an OOo fanboy.  ;)  As for
> making the PDF, I have also noticed the bloat of OOo's PDF output, but
> you might try CutePDF and see if it gives you better results.  (Its a
> virtual printer that outputs to a PDF, so its usable with anything
> supporting printers.)
>
> -- Chris Nicholson-Sauls

I actually have... oh, what's it called?  PDFCreator or somesuch.  That
doesn't usually do that much better than OOo.  I actually had to zip the
ODT and XHTML files since the newsgroup said they were too large
together.  I doubt I'd even be able to post the PDF at all :P

	-- Daniel

--
Unlike Knuth, I have neither proven or tried the above; it may not even
make sense.