Text in D article

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:08:37 PST 2006

Serg Kovrov wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> You may want to give a try to Google Docs http://docs.google.com/
> Seems your case is exactly what it for.

Blech.  No offense, but I hate web apps.  Dialup makes these things slow
as molasses to use.  I've made a website with Google Pages before, and
it was not a fun experience.

*click a button*  *wait* ... ... ... ... *page loads*

In an ideal world, I could edit in OOo or GVim and have the files
mirrored over FTP or somesuch.  I really aught to try that one of these
days...

	-- Daniel

--
Unlike Knuth, I have neither proven or tried the above; it may not even
make sense.