Text in D article

Serg Kovrov kovrov at no.spam
Sat Nov 18 21:00:49 PST 2006

Daniel Keep wrote:
> Blech.  No offense, but I hate web apps.  Dialup makes these things slow
> as molasses to use.  I've made a website with Google Pages before, and
> it was not a fun experience.
>
> *click a button*  *wait* ... ... ... ... *page loads*
>
> In an ideal world, I could edit in OOo or GVim and have the files
> mirrored over FTP or somesuch.  I really aught to try that one of these
> days...

I'm haven't used this google service before, but other people publish
papers like yours this way. And if one do not have a wiki (I hate
wiki's, btw) or other means to publish versioned documents - google docs
seems best option.

Out of curiosity, I have created new document and pasted contents from
open office. It takes me a about 10 seconds (OO was opened already) to
have it online - http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dtqh79k_1rbxfmb

--
serg.