implib - what it produces?

Thorn th at inbox.ru
Mon Nov 20 01:20:15 PST 2006

Hello, guys!
I program on D and start using DDBI. I've compiled library but I cannot link my test project: it complains about missing functions (I linked with odbc32.lib - very old library from digitalmars).
After this I tried to create my own import library thru "implib \windows\system32\odbc32.dll", but I've got strange library - instead of smth like "_DBConnect at 20" implib broduces clear names like
"DBConnect". Of course linker couldn't find functions. :(
Please, may be somebody can explain what a benefit to use implib and second: how to link my ODBC programs?

Thanks!