A paper on D (draft)

renox renaud.hebert at free.fr
Tue Nov 21 14:41:51 PST 2006

Congratulation, your paper is now in very good shape.

While I haven't been able to find content error, a remark on the shape: there are
quite a few examples which are not on the same page than the text which refers to
them, and worse the examples appears after the text which refers to them.

This happens often with text generated by LateX (checking in the PDF properties,
yup this was generated from LateX).

Personnaly I dislike this way of putting examples after their reference, of course
it's a personnal taste.

Regards,
RenoX