OSNews article about C++09 degenerates into C++ vs. D discussion

Alexander Panek a.panek at brainsware.org
Mon Nov 27 07:29:33 PST 2006

%u, (:P)

as soon as you compile to object files and do the linking yourself, you
are in any way getting undefined references to some GC functions, as
soon as you try to use GC-enabled features, anyways. And as this thread
is about OSnews discussions, in OS development, you *do* link yourself
anyways (gcc -c, ld -Tlinker-script).

Kind regards,
Alex