D scripting (c++ integration)

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:14:42 PDT 2006

bubu wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> im a game programmer. I want to use some D-scripted objects in my game which
> is programmed in C++. Can I embed a D scripting host like I can do with Lua,
> Phyton or Ruby? thx

This newsgroup is not used sou much anymore try digitalmars.D instead.

To answer your question.

I don't know of any way to embed D as a script language but if you want
you could require script writers to compile their scripts using some D
compiler. I think DDL (dsource.org) can be of use here, alternativly
just build the scripts into a .dll/.so file.

Hope that helped :)