D : Not for me anymore

BLS nanali at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 14 11:29:51 PDT 2006

...Building a deep hole to create something great(Don).... Nice picture
indeed.

D is unique :
Compared to Java/C#/Nemerle D is weak. (just have a look on the
yield/iterator, reflection  discussions)
(we will have it in D 2.0  ~2008,  just a calculation)

D has an active community offering  a growing list of libraries ... :
We are talking about wrappers respective dead projects and let's be
generous 10+ new entries in the D newsgroups within 24h is not that much....

D is quit popular :
So you think that D is ~#15 on tiobe really means somethink ? *Show me
some real world applications written in D*. Let's say only 10.

But what makes me angry and keeps me away from using D from now on ,is
that all suggestions regarding a *std.lib framework* build by the
community are simply ignored by the Seniour D architect.

That's it.
Björn