D : Not for me anymore

Peter Šiška sisken at kmit.sk
Mon Oct 16 08:07:13 PDT 2006

Jari-Matti Mäkelä wrote:

> I've been here since 2003. What bugs me the most is that D (the
> language) still does not have an up-to-date roadmap anywhere. Ok, many
> of us know what features are postponed to 2.0, but for a newcomer things
> look pretty confusing.
yes, it is confusing.
ad) many of us know what features are postponed to 2.0...
please be so kind and tell me i don't know :)

personaly what I miss from higher level languages is only reflection.
But i am interested in what is cooking for next release.

generally I agree with fact that better roadmap should be available,
maybe it would be suficient to sit and write down changes that happend
(but these are already mapped with changelog) or are going to happen.