D : Not for me anymore

Lionello Lunesu lionello at lunesu.remove.com
Mon Oct 16 13:03:32 PDT 2006

"Walter Bright" <newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:eh0hgs$q8h$1 at digitaldaemon.com...

> I'm happy to merge things in, but am reluctant to do so without reviewing
> the diffs line by line.

That's what we have now. I think it's time for you to let go of Phobos.
There can't be a community lead standard library from which you take patches
to include into DMD's distribution. We'd end up with another Ares.

Honestly, I don't think this Phobos review process can go on for much
longer. Phobos should be hosted on dsource/sourceforge and its latest
release should be included with each DMD/GDC release. You'll be one of the
few with write rights, of course ;)

L.