Red black trees

John Demme me at teqdruid.com
Mon Oct 23 12:04:30 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:

> John Demme wrote:
>> Thoughts?
>
> Mango is obviously a well thought out and excellent library. If you and
> Kris are game, I am.

Wow.  Yes- I am game, but I can't speak for Kris whom I have not heard from
in awhile.  I sent him an email Saturday night, but haven't heard back from
him yet.  Does anyone know if he is away- roadtripping the country again or
something?

I'll start putting some of my thoughts together, but would rather not
propose anything until I talk to some of the other people involved.

Thanks for that big burst of hope, Walter!

--
~John Demme
me at teqdruid.com
http://www.teqdruid.com/