Newsreaders (was: Overloading opCast with multiple types)

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 12:26:29 PDT 2006

"Stewart Gordon" <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ehijj9$1r6d$3 at digitaldaemon.com...to post it!)

> Whenever I've moved from OE to anything else, one of the first things
> I've noticed is freedom from OE's many annoying bugs.  How many of these
> bit you?
>
> http://www.epinions.com/content_67328904836

None, actually.  I only have one news server so I don't have trouble with it
posting to the wrong server; I don't have a signature; and I don't use any
of the watch/ignore/view features.  The only problem I've ever run into is
the random not-quoting bug.  So from my experience, it's OK for me :)

> How different is Thunderbird from the newsreader facilities of Mozilla
> Application Suite/SeaMonkey (which I use)?

I've heard some people talking about SeaMonkey and how they like it.  I'll
have to check it out sometime.