Python-like tabs instead of curley brackets?

mike vertex at gmx.at
Fri Oct 27 06:46:30 PDT 2006

To be honest that's a really scary thought. I think the idea of whitespace
having any syntactic meaning is bad. In any kind of language (in "real"
languages like english whitespaces don't have any meaning either). I'd
rather type those redundant braces over and over again - and keep the
option of formatting the code how I think it's best for that particular
piece of code.

Sorry, but if Walter does that I'll delete my dmd folder immediatly,
defragment my hard drive, redirect digitalmars.com to 127.0.0.1, make some
self-hypnosis tapes with the text "There is no such thing as the D
programming language" and listen to those tapes all night long :)

Seriously, I would immediatly stop using D.