little thing - D and phobos naming conventions

Fri Oct 27 10:39:38 PDT 2006

Wolfgang Draxinger wrote:
> Frits van Bommel wrote:
>
>> Though std.stdio also seems to contain FILE* i/o, so maybe the
>> name isn't _entirely_ appropriate.
>
> On the majority of operating systems the stdio (console) is
> implemented with files, so it's there by design.

I know, it's also what writef(ln) use internally, they just provide the
first parameter as 'stdout'. I just thought that maybe it should
(privately) import another module for that instead of containing the
functions themselves.