Eclipse plugin

Charlie charlies at nowhere.com
Tue Oct 31 18:29:11 PST 2006

 > As anyone tried the plugin? I'm looking for some feedback...

I can't get it to work, I unzip the package , it expands to

features/descent.ui_1.0.0.jar
plugins/*core*
plugins/*tests*
plugins/*ui*

But I don't see any option to choose D Project.

I'm really looking forward to trying this plugin, I would love to see a
plugin on par with PHPEclipse - and think it would draw allot of
attention to D to have a great eclipse plugin.