Eclipse plugin

Charlie charlies at nowhere.com
Tue Oct 31 18:43:11 PST 2006

Ok I see, I have to first install DDT , then unzip the package.

Then it gives me *two* D project options, and only the icon is different.

After finding out that the open folder with the D is the descent project
type I get it working, and the parser works great!  I would think this
is one of the hardest parts so its cool to see how far you've developed it.

I didn't get highlighted errors as I typed however.

This looks like its going to be a great project.

Charlie