std.array suggestion (version 3)

Ivan Senji ivan.senji_REMOVE_ at _THIS__gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 03:58:34 PDT 2006

Oskar Linde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's time for version 3 of my std.array suggestion. Some changes:

<snip>

Sorry for a little late reply but I have been thinking about your
std.array a little and was wondering why restrict ourselves to arrays,
wouldn't it be better to have std.algorithm that would work on both
arrays and user defined types that have opApply or have opIndex and
length. It is possible to check those things at compile time.