The D Style and tab sizes

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Sep 10 22:44:50 PDT 2006

I meant, the prevailing style of DMD and Phobos - being "D's current style."

In an open source project, a lot of the time it's important to make your
code available and convenient for others to view, edit, and contribute
to.  That's part of the whole idea of open source.

You should always choose what's best for you, but keep in mind others as
well.  There's usually a good, happy, middle place for everyone.

-[Unknown]